Hands-On Learning In Florida
2 Day CPO® Certification Course (In-person)
The Best Value In Florida CPO.
This is a 2 day course that will help prepare you with the knowledge and skills to operate your pool safely and in a health manner for your patrons.
- You will gain knowledge on pool water chemistry, water filtration, recreational water illnesses, spa maintenance, chemical dosing, break point chlorination and methods to keep employees and patrons of swimming pools safe and healthy.
- This certification is accepted by the Florida Department of Health for certification. Chapter 64E-9 Florida Administrative Code, local public pool rule will be covered in this course.
- Must attend entire sessions and pass open book exam to be certified.
- Class is from 8 AM to 5 PM on both days.
- Students need to bring a calculator, highlighter and photo ID to class.
- Tuition includes 2021 CPO® Handbook and all supplemental class materials