100% Online Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Course
This Class is 100% online that includes Online Self-paced course 8 hours at your leisure and complete prior to the date of the Live Virtual Class Review and Online CPO Test day that you selected at registration. Live Virtual Class is conducted through Zoom. Test taken online and graded right then!! Any person from any state or country can take this version from the comfort of their own home!!
2 Day CPO® Certification Course (In-person)
This is a 2 day course that will help prepare you with the knowledge and skills to operate your pool safely and in a health manner for your patrons.
- You will gain knowledge on pool water chemistry, water filtration, recreational water illnesses, spa maintenance, chemical dosing, break point chlorination and methods to keep employees and patrons of swimming pools safe and healthy.
- This certification is accepted by the Florida Department of Health for certification. Chapter 64E-9 Florida Administrative Code, local public pool rule will be covered in this course.
- Must attend entire sessions and pass open book exam to be certified.
- Class is from 8 AM to 5 PM on both days.
- Students need to bring a calculator, highlighter and photo ID to class.
- Tuition includes 2017 CPO® Handbook and all supplemental class materials
Pool Operator Fusion®
Are You Not Able to Take 2 Days Out of Your Schedule??
Difficult to give up 2 days of your Pool Route??
Then this course option may be for you!!
This blended course = only one day in class!!
With this course option you take an 8 hour online course at your own pace and only have to show up to the second day of class.
- You must complete the Online Pool Operator Primer® before coming to class and bring certificate of completion on the second day of class.
- You must register and make payment for Pool Operator Fusion® option.
- You take the written exam in class on the second day.
- Access code(s) are emailed directly to you within 24 hours of registration and full payment. CPO® 2017 handbook will be mailed directly to you.
This course option is for the renewal of CPO® certification only & you must have a current CPO certification at time of exam!!You will complete the 8 hour Online Pool Operator Primer Course. You will only show up for the exam!! You can come at course location at 1:30 pm for exam!
- Students must present a Pool Operator Primer™ Record of Completion, a Government issued photo ID, and a valid CPO® certification certificate at time of exam.
- Tuition includes current 2017 CPO® Handbook and all supplemental class materials.