Use This Page If You Need Certification In: AK, HI, CA, NV, UT, OR, WA, MT
We Are The CPO
You will gain knowledge on pool water chemistry, water filtration, recreational water illnesses, spa maintenance, chemical dosing, break point chlorination and methods to keep employees and patrons of swimming pools safe and healthy.
Must attend entire sessions and pass open book online exam to be certified.
Class is from 11 AM to 7 PM Eastern Time on both days. Online Test Proctored on second day online from 4 pm to 7 pm Eastern time
Students need to have a calculator, highlighter, book, paper and photo ID for online class.
Tuition includes 2021 CPO® Handbook and all supplemental class material.
COST : $350
- You must complete the Online Pool Operator Primer® before coming to class and bring certificate of completion on the second day of class.
- You must register and make payment for Pool Operator Fusion® option.
- You take the written exam in class on the second day.
- Access code(s) are emailed directly to you within 24 hours of registration and full payment. CPO® 2020 handbook will be mailed directly to you.
- Students attends a full second day of the two day class they select from our schedule. It includes your in-person exam.
This Course Is SPECIFICALLY FOR THE FOLLOWING STATES: Verify That Your State Is Included Below Before Signing Up.
The Virtual CPO class is available worldwide and though it is accepted in many areas, it is not approved for pool technician certification in all. To ensure the Virtual CPO Certification course meets the requirements of your jurisdiction, please ensure that you are from one of these states: AK, HI, CA, NV, UT, OR, WA, MT
Your Instructor: August Ursin
About Your Instructor, August.
August Ursin is the founder and CEO of Ursin Aquatic Solutions, providing regulatory consulting services and education to Florida’s public pool and spa industry. August is partnering with Space Coast Pool School to expand public pool education services in Florida. August is a Certified CPO instructor, teaching hundreds of Florida’s routine public pool inspectors. For over two decades, August worked in the public pool program for the Florida Department of Health, advancing from a field inspector to manager of the statewide program. He is committed to strengthening relationships between regulators and the pool industry to build safe environments for those enjoying public pools. August Ursin’s accumulated knowledge of Florida’s public health and safety rules provides students an advantage when working with regulatory inspectors.