100% Live Virtual Certified Pool Inspector® (CPI®) Course
November 20 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm$115
Now Offering 100% Live Virtual Certified Pool Inspector® (CPI®) Course
CPI training will give students a foundation for how to perform an inspection, help them be ready for an inspection and know what potentially their inspector may be looking for! It helps to differentiate them from the other pool professionals in their area. There may be a lot of pool professionals in your area conducting inspections, but not everyone can state that they are certified. The CPI can be a huge benefit as a marketing strategy and add another service and certification to your resume!
*Cost of $115 to be submitted with application to PHTA for official CPI certificate to be emailed to the student
Certified Pool & Spa Inspector® provides a standardized training program for health officials, pool operators and home inspectors to conduct pool and spa inspections. CPI® focuses on these topics with a live virtual format:
- Understanding the basis for code requirements and why a violation is a public health hazard
- Performing an inspection of the pool and spa area Evaluating swimming pool operation and maintenance
- Assessing the circulation system and its components
- Evaluating a facility for VGB Act compliance
- Recognizing the elements of spa inspections
- Understanding recreational water illnesses
- Maintaining supervision and operator records
- Recognizing the elements of aquatic play features
- Understanding swimming pool design standards and their impact on public health
Purchase of this 3-hour online course includes a handbook. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion.