Hey Florida Pool Pros… Sign Up For Our May 1st CPO Class In Saint Petersburg
May 1st & 2nd In Person CPO
Certification- St. Petersburg FL
Act NOW to reserve your spot for the top rated CPO course in Florida. Our comprehensive 2 day course will prepare you with the knowledge and skills to operate your pool safely and in a healthy manner for your patrons.
- You will gain knowledge on pool water chemistry, water filtration, recreational water illnesses, spa maintenance, chemical dosing, break point chlorination and methods to keep employees and patrons of swimming pools safe and healthy.
- This certification is accepted by the Florida Department of Health for certification. Chapter 64E-9 Florida Administrative Code, local public pool rule will be covered in this course.
- Must attend entire sessions and pass open book exam to be certified.
- Class is from 8 AM to 5 PM on both days.
- Students need to bring a calculator, highlighter and photo ID to class.
- Tuition includes 2020 CPO® Handbook and all supplemental class materials
Reserve Your Space Now For Only $330 With The Box Below. Checkout In Only One Minute.
Short On Time? We Also Offer 100% Online CPO Courses Which You Can Book Right Now.
Purchase ANY NUMBER of CPO Class Tickets To The Event Date That Fits Your Exact Need. Just Scrool Down, Select Your Date and Check Out. All Details Will Be Emailed Right To You For Total Convenience.
Class Materials Provided
Certified Pool Operator Handbook will be mailed to the address that you register with prior to Live Virtual Class.
Handouts will be emailed to the email address on your registration along with the CPO Math Helper for review.
Check To See That Your State or Province Accepts Online CPO.
Our Up-To-Date List Of States Accepting Online Certification Is Below.
U.S. States & Canadian Provinces Offering Virtual CPO Classes: Verify That Your State/ Province/ Country Recognizes Virtual Certification.
The Virtual CPO class is available worldwide and though it is accepted in many areas, it is not approved for pool technician certification in all. To ensure the Virtual CPO Certification course meets the requirements of your jurisdiction, it is recommended that you contact your regulating authority prior to purchasing.
NOT Approved in Baldwin County AL
Approved in City of Anchorage AK
NOT Approved in Cochise County
NOT Approved in Pima County
- NOT Approved in DELAWARE
- District of Columbia
- FLORIDA(Approved with 3rd party proctor provided by PHTA-part of fee)
- GEORGIA(Approved until 10/31/2021)
- NOT Approved in IDAHO
- NOT Approved in INDIANA
- NOT Approved in IOWA
- MASSACHUSETTS(Approved for 3 yr. cert.)
NOT Approved in St. Charles County
NOT Approved in City of Kansas City
Approved in St. Louis County
- NOT Approved in MONTANA
- NOT Approved in NEBRASKA
Approved in Southern Nevada Health District
Approved in Washoe County
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW HAMPSHIRE
- NEW MEXICO
Approved in City of Albuquerque NM
Approved in Bernalillo County
- NEW YORK
Approved in Suffolk County NY
- NORTH CAROLINA
- NORTH DAKOTA
Approved in Allegheny County PA
- RHODE ISLAND
- SOUTH CAROLINA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
Approved in City of Alexandria VA
NOT Approved in Arlington County VA
Approved in Fairfax County VA
Approved in Loudoun County VA
- WEST VIRGINIA
- NOT Approved in WYOMING
- Alberta, Canada
Hey Pool Pros! What are you using for route and customer magagement?
Skimmer is pool service software that makes it easier to run your pool business. Now, you can finally ditch that old paper-based system and run your business the modern way.
Track all your customers, each with the ability to have multiple locations and bodies of water. Always have up-to-date contact information, wherever you go.
Everything you need to customize and optimize routes, along with tracking all your service stop data. Easily move stops to a different day or from one tech to another.
Email your customers beautiful service reports automatically when you finish each route stop. Include photos along with chemical readings and dosages.